Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Profile 2016

Kia ora! My name is Mary. I am ten years old and my culture is Cook Island.  I go to Ruapotaka School and I am in Room 10.  I am a Year 6 student and my class teacher is Mrs Buchanan.

I am learning to be a Cybersmart expert in Room 10 by cooperating with others. My favourite subjects are reading and maths. I like maths because we work with two buddies and share our ideas when we do our problem solving. I like reading because I get to read and share ideas with my buddy that I'm working with. My goals are to learn my 4 and 6 times tables and to get A-grades for homework every week. I like to play all kinds of sports but my favourite is netball.

I admire my family because they take care of me. When I grow up, I want to be a superstar like Maria Tutaia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,I like your experiences about what you learn at school,it will be hopeful that you will be a super star like Maria Tutaia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.